Screen Decal displays any picture on the top-most layer of screen. The picture always stays on the very top so won't be masked. Example uses include:
- Pin notes on the screen. Stays visible at all time.
- Display custom pictures e.g., family, pets, friends, favorite sayings, etc anywhere on the screen at all time.
- Superimpose text/picture onto e.g., presentation or movie impromptu without actually changing the file content.
- Display captured screenshots/crops on the screen for reference/comparison. Move around or re-size as you wish.
Unlike desktop background, the app allows for displaying pictures of choice on the very top layer. The pictures will always stay on top and will not be masked by other apps or pictures. You can use this app for screen decoration or adding memos that are always visible. A very handy tool that will boost your productivity!
Pattern Generator Create any pattern of your own - tiles, texture, skin, wallpaper, comic effect, website background and more. Change any artwork of pattern you found into different flavors and call them your own.
User-friendly interface. Pixel-level editing capability. Custom template. Instant results. Unlimited possibilities.
Screen to Video allows you to record everything on the screen to make a video/movie. Everything as it happens in real-time.
Examples of things you can do with this app:
1) Record a video, movie, ball game, video chat or gaming screens - pretty much everything -that is being streamed or played on the screen (full screen or selected area).
2) Record any application as it runs (to make a demo/illustration). This app will run in the background to capture screenshots continuously.
3) Record mouse movement, clicks and hand-drawing (using this app) for your slide presentation.
Premium features include:
- A watermark (your own picture or logo) can be added to the screen
- A line of text (e.g., title, caption) can be added to the screen
- A view of your video cam can be added to the screen so your audience can see you when you illustrate. The sound can be recorded too. Note that the audio input is from the microphone/environment. If you want to record video/movie shown on the screen, you'll need speakers to output the sound for it to be recorded.
- Three modes of recording: Full screen, available screen (excluding dock & menubar) and user-define area
- You can use the built-in drawing tools to draw lines anywhere on the screen to help your presentation in real-time
- The recording can be automatically turned off by a pre-determined duration or video size
Download a lot of images from the internet? Tired of
repetitive “right click, copy and paste/save” one by one? Web Image Grab solves the problem for you by automatically collecting images from the page you visit on the fly. No extra work is required on your part. Just surf as you normally would. Images are already set aside.
Simply browse and select image thumbnails of interest and click save. Done. Simple, effortless. It just works.
Duplicate Spotter helps you locate duplicated, redundant files that serve no purposes other than wasting disk space.
Duplicate Spotter quickly locates, marks and makes a list of file duplicates (multiple versions of the same file) for your consideration - save, copy or delete them as you wish. Please review the files carefully using your own discretion before deleting them. Duplicate Spotter cannot decide the importance of a file simply based on the fact that there are multiple copies of it.
PDF Collator Pro is a must-have tool if you work with PDF documents - Re-arrange, Convert or Compress:
1) Re-arrange pages within and between PDF documents - Add, Move, Delete.
2) Save as non-editable, image-based PDF (size scalable up to 4096x4096 px). A non-editable PDF keeps your document from being accidentally altered by other users.
3) Convert PDF to JPG, PNG or TIF format and save each page as a single image file (up to 4096x4096 px).
4) Compress output non-editable PDF or JPG files to save space.
This is a unique and professional tool that you’ll find very handy when creating caricatures regardless of you being an amateur or a professional artist. Enjoy!
System requirement: Mac OS 10.7 or later. Picture format supported: PNG, JPG, TIF. Maximal output resolution: 4096x4096 pixels. Bonus feature: Double click the rendition to open ImageEdit panel for editing brightness, contrast and other special effects.